Important Updates & How to Stay Positive During COVID-19
Hey Boss Babes! There have been a lot of changes for us as a brand in such a short amount of time. This week has been filled with so many ups and downs that we would like to share with all of you lovely readers. As you all may now be aware our Kickstarter campaign had recently gotten approved. We also had a venue for our upcoming launch party that would be taking place on April 4th for which tickets were on sale.
Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) many events all over the world are being cancelled or postponed including Orlando Fashion Week. We were planning on holding our runway launch at this event since the Jaxodyssey brand is developed in Orlando and Los Angeles.
What does this mean for us?
After much consideration and with heavy hearts we have decided to push back our launch party, our Kickstarter campaign, and our capsule collection launch.
Everyone’s safety is our first priority and we are taking the proper precautions and practices necessary to ensure that we are all as healthy as possible.
We are not going anywhere, we will continue to work hard behind the scenes in hopes to deliver our high quality collection that we have created for you when the time is right.
We want to thank all of our volunteers and sponsors who were going to make our launch party possible.
How we are staying positive through these difficult times
Right now we are focusing on the more creative side of the business. We are writing more blogs, learning new sewing techniques, and investing more of our time on various social media platforms. We also want to share some tips with you of activities you could be doing while at home!
You can work on things you have been neglecting due to lack of time and motivation, such as:
- Taking up a new hobby that you are eager to try but haven't had the chance to (i.e. painting, dancing, sewing, knitting, editing, photography, cooking)
- Re-organizing your living space (e.i. declutter your closet and donate things you might need anymore)
- Relieving some stress (i.e.mediate, read a good book, exercise, enjoy a cup of tea)
- Taking time for yourself (i.e. take a bubble bath, light some candles, face masks, aromatherapy, do your nails, focus on your metal health, and practice some self care)
- Catching up and spend some time with your family (i.e. have dinner together, play some games, and remember to enjoy the little things)
- Reconnecting with some people that you may lost contact with (i.e. facetime them, reassuring them that you are there for them if they need you, and set time aside to catch up)
We truly appreciate all of your continuous support. Remember we are not only a clothing line, but a platform to inspire women from all over the globe. If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to reach out. We will remain active on all of our social media platforms, please stay tuned for updates.